Open for all Except Restaurant and Tours and Travels
Clients who have taken moratorium in 1st phase but have started repaying in 2nd phase eligible…Field verifications are must for these cases to establish the business. So correct addresses along with warehouse etc should be shared with Credit for verification..
Tenure restriction – 12 to 18 months.
Customer eligibility points & Basic policy
- Good Average Bank Balance and Transactions and CIBIL Required
- Proper Transactions in last three months as reflected in Bank statements.
- Terms will not change in rate or tenure
- All geography Location Cases accepted (PAN INDIA)
5.Both Rented and Residence cum Office accepted
6.Low Vintage case minimum 6 month vintage required as per business registration proof
7.Loan upto Rs.10 lakhs without ITR and upto Rs.35 Lakhs based on ITR and GST Returns
8.Quick Process & Fast Disbursal
- Without ITR and GSTR 3b we can fund upto 9.99 lakh (Depend on eligibility of case)
10.We also consider Saving Bank Account
- We need All Saving/CC/OD/CURRENT account Statement from which client is doing Business Transaction of last one Year till date in Original Pdf downloaded password protect statement
12.Minimum 2 Credit Count Required in a , month of Minimum amt 25k to 30k each
13.Inward cheque should not be Greater than 2.5% per 100 entries
Please WhatsApp on 91- 98200 88394/ 91- 7021713972 for further details and discussions.
Team – Intellex Strategic Consulting Pvt Ltd ( India)
Intellexconsulting.com, IntellexFinance.com , Venturestreets.com, Startupstreets.com